Join our dedicated team and become part of a company applying state-of-the-art technology that establishes an all-new category of glucose monitoring.
At RSP Systems A/S, we are developing a non-invasive glucose measuring device based on Raman spectroscopy and we are transforming how we measure health. To strengthen our development efforts, we are looking for new colleagues to join our Software Development team.
You will be joining a team of five software developers who work intensely on designing our next generation medical device. The tasks will cover a wide range of assignments including breakdown, documentation, implementation and testing of drivers and application software. Our current device runs embedded Linux built with Yocto.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Participate in developing a brand-new medical device software.
- Design, code and integrate software for an embedded Linux target
- Interact with Linux kernel, Yocto framework and integrate new software components.
- Ensure high security in our product.
- Perform test, verification, and validation of our product.
We offer an inspiring environment, where getting the job done requires not only a strong professional skill set, but also a measure of ingenuity and creativity. Our working environment is characterized by careful planning and continuous development, and we expect you to create software of a high quality.
We are looking for a colleague with solid C and C++ experience and the ability to plan and carry out work – all the way from the first idea to the solution is in use. We expect that you have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or a related field.
You will be joining a fast-paced organization where it is very important that you can make results via teamwork and knowledge sharing. As a person we expect that you are a fast learner and is motivated by working with difficult tasks.
The ideal candidate must meet several of the following criteria:
- Some years of experience with embedded Linux and Yocto with focus on cyber security.
- Good understanding of the Linux device tree.
- Profound knowledge of C and C++.
- Experience with programming network protocols like MQTT, HTTP and REST.
- High interest and know-how in the field of cyber security.
- Have working knowledge of medical device software standards (ISO 13485, ISO 14971, and IEC 62304).
- MCU programming experience.
- Very good communication skills in Danish and English.
It is an advantage if you have experience with medical device development.
Work location: You will be located in our office in the Southern part of Odense, close to the freeway and public transportation.
Contact and Application
For more information, you are welcome to contact our Software Development Manager, at email@example.com.
Please submit your application either via mail to our address at Sivlandvænget 27C, 5260 Odense S (address it to HR), in person (to HR), or to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for applications is on October 1st, 2021, but applications are continuously reviewed.